Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Multi-untalented - New comment on The Good Manager, etc, etc, ...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Good Manager, etc, etc, ...":

Apropos of nothing, I just want to start a little viral attack to the inner bowels of the Borg.

In my recent rereading of the wonderful novel, "Emma Who Saved My Life," I came across a description of someone that seems to fit magically onto the foreheads of so many MSoft execs.

You can refer to someone as "multi-untalented."

Genius, I say. Genius.

Let the undercurrent start throughout Borgdom with a wicked snicker campaign of "he/she is so multi-untalented."

Or, to make it real Mr.Softy, "he/she is so super multi-untalented."

Heh. Heh. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home