Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is not the evil you're looking for - New comment on Microsoft's 2008 - What's Going Well?.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Microsoft's 2008 - What's Going Well?":

Not the Bad Guy? It's taken a long time, but I don't believe we are perceived as the Evil Empire anymore. Part of that went out when people decided, at least contextually, to bust apart our empire. Okay, fine, we're playing catch-up now (wink wink).

Mini, when I read this I actually had to do a double-take -- you can't *possibly* be serious! Have you been hitting the crack pipe? Where are you getting your data?

I haven't noticed even a tiny bit of relief on the evil empire rhetoric. It's alive and well all over. Are you perhaps hoping that you can jedi mind trick a better perception of Microsoft into existence by the power of suggestion?

1 Comments:

  • "Are you perhaps hoping that you can jedi mind trick a better perception of Microsoft into existence by the power of suggestion?"

    I have to say, sometimes you (mini) have a knack for trying to toenail an opinion "It's taken a long time, but I don't believe we are perceived as the Evil Empire anymore."

    I respect your opinion, but I hope you realize everyone knows that you know better. ;)

    Take care, and keep the motivational misfires happening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home