Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm not "average" - New comment on Microsoft FY07Q2 Results

toby has left a new comment on your post "Microsoft FY07Q2 Results":

I'm not "average". I've spent six fucking years and a ton of money on school. I like to think that I know quite a bit more than your average Starbucks barista, too.

...So you think baristas didn't go to school?

1. school doesn't make anyone "above average"; nor does it entitle you to a job or "above average" compensation.

2. how many years of actual work have you done? That's the first metric I, and companies I've worked for, look at.

3. and the second thing we'd look for is attitude. You failed that one spectacularly...

"Know more," eh.

(Putting the cut on this thread.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home