Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Er, what? New comment on Microsoft FY06Q4 Results

Keeperplanet has left a new comment on your post "Microsoft FY06Q4 Results":

Have you ever been Zunked? As an MS user or partner?

Microsoft finally has created it's own verb, just like Google; (well, sorta kinda not to kinda).

http://gigaom.com/2006/07/22/zune/

Counter to that, I always like to give people and companies the benefit of the doubt. I read all the twelve points of behavior changes MS's Brad Smith divulged last week and it did make me think, is Microsoft really going to change or is this just the tail wagging the dog? Here is one article on Brad's talk.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=3351&tag=nl.e539

Then I found this article (with a lot of ominous warning blog responses, i.e., don't do it! The article is all about MS's innovation policy and support of startups. Motorola does the same thing.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6096783.html?tag=nl.e539

So, here's the deal. Lets put the new Microsoft to the test. Top tier execs, if you are reading this, I have a significant way to respond to Apple's threat without alienating all your partners in the arena (well, that may be too late, but it is never too late to fix the glitch). My proposals (yes, there is a strategic plan and product series) are definitely unique and would clearly respond to a lot of current missing market gaps and opportunities.

Link to my site below and send me an email. Serious offer.

 

(Pardon?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home