Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Friday, August 25, 2006

You will be happy one day - New comment on Looking Forward - Reviews, The Company Meeting, and Then Some...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Looking Forward - Reviews, The Company Meeting, and Then Some...":

I work at MS....I hate it every single day...specially when it comes to the reviews.

Work is meetings, meetings and more meetings. By last bastard manager screwed me as I changed groups towards the end of the fiscal year. Suck up and be political you will get the good reviews....if you are not political you are screwed in this f**k*d up org.

God save this place!!! Not my cup of tea!

I can't wait for the day I quit....working out my exit, while I coast along for a few more months.

(Holy smokes! Why wait?!? Quit now and at least enjoy the remnants of summer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home