Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Saddam Ballmer - New comment on Should You Stay or Should You Go Now?.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Should You Stay or Should You Go Now?":

>Mr. Ballmer picked up a chair and threw it across the room hitting a table in his office. Mr. Ballmer then said: "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Google." ....

Wow, if that really happened, I feel sorry for you softies. My gawd, how can a company ever expect to move forward with a `Saddam' in control?

The question is how many in MS management are like Balmer, forcing this sick corporate culture? Certainly the board is like that otherwise they would have gotten rid of him long ago. My guess is the reason he is still there is because of his level of stock ownership.

I suppose the EU regulators will read that blog and just shake their heads in realizing they are dealing with madness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home