Apple is shameless? - New comment on Achieving Senior Level 63 at Microsoft.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Achieving Senior Level 63 at Microsoft":
NOTE: To the comment made by jcr and the retort by mini:
Mini, you are completely WRONG and so biased toward Microsoft, you don't see what is being thrown at you!!
- Apple launched iPhone and it has literally taken over the no. 1 spot in smart phones in NA. Windows Mobile (launched much before Apple) is working on version 7.0 of it's OS, and it has still got the worst UI. Version 7.0 has been delayed to keep up with competition. Shame on you!!!
- XBox - UI looks cool. What about all the constantly nagging problems that appear in the blogs and cnet? Has MS ever taken ownership? MS should be sued over a billion $ for their fiasco. Shame on you!!!
- Vista - What is so freaking great about vista? Why did MS even release Vista? Is it better than XP? I doubt it. I run both and XP is great!! Poor Strategy and marketing in deploying Visa over XP. Shame on you!!!
- When Apple released iPod, it built the s/w ecosystem around it - iTunes. MS released Zune and recently acquired Musiwave. Still not as popular as iPod. Shame on you!!!
- Business strategy - Apple did a tremendous job in pricing and operator tie-ups for iPhone. Look what MS did to Sony Experia? 600-800$ better than iPhone (?), but how many people buy it? Shame on you!!!
- Marketing strategy - There used to be a time when MS kicked butt. It has truly lost its game in the last decade. Gates/Seinfeld/Chopra- I am a PC too!!! Are you kidding me? Shame on you!!!
- AJAX, Cloud Computing - is there anything else that you want to start late and still accomplish?
- I still value MS as one of the leading IT companies to work for, far better than the other sucker- Google. But you have to hand it to Apple for coming back from behind and kicking butt. Apple is truly the comeback kid.
- Remember, you cannot argue with success. There is a reason Apple's share price is at hovering around 90 bucks and MS at 20. Main street knows MS's worth. Don't just piss around with your blind MS loyalty.
(AJAX? Who invented XMLHttpRequest again?)