Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Stand in Awe - New comment on Microsoft FY07Q1 Results

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Microsoft FY07Q1 Results":

I stand in awe on the giving campaign posts.

Awe.

The company matches and wants to promote employees to do well in the community? Yeah. Bad MS. Bad bad MS.

Although I am sure more than a few will protest...

Most that work at MS are the well-off. That top X%. The top end.

And if I am actually reading bitching about a company trying to impress on selfish assholes to give something back *and* match at the same time...

I am definately working in the wrong place.

Email? A few talks at group meetings? Some team members waving flags?

Poor fucking you.

You tried living on minimum wage in the US? Have a kid with MS? A parent with alzheimers?

Self centric pricks.

(I put the kibosh on the conversation on the main post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home