Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oy, you so zzzzz - New comment on Quest for Happiness

SnoopDoug has left a new comment on your post "Quest for Happiness":

Dude,

I was just thinking about BillG's lament that Microsoft cannot find enough quality American developers, when it hit me. It is so obvious, I can't believe no one has figure it out before--Microsoft is dull. It's boring, it's old-school, PC, zzzzzzz.

If money is not the issue (hah, whenever I hear that I know the opposite is true), then the biggest hangup is lack of interesting work. Make that the perception of lack of interesting work. Word 8? Ick. SQL Server 2010? Yawn. IE? No way Jose!

Feel free to riff on this theme.

doug in Seattle

(No way IE? Hmm. But I’ve got to say we are lacking in the pizzazz.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home