Mini-Microsoft Cutting Room Floor

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weeping Crackheads - New comment on 10,000 More Microsofties - What Do They Do?

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "10,000 More Microsofties - What Do They Do?":

"Personally, I haven't been able to access my [live] spaces site since this new launch. And judging by this article, I'd wager I'm not the only one. Way to impress, people."

This kind of thing with MSN is nothing new. You cannot change a corporate culture by changing the name.

I had an MSN account about six years ago with a contract. I had such terrible luck connecting and getting access that even the tech support at MSN conceded they should (and would) let me out of the contract. Which he did.

Unfortunately about a year later, a ding showed up on my credit from the event. What a bunch of **oles.

Microsoft needs to cut MSN loose completely, give them some start up capital and let it sink or swim. No motivation to survive if you have a sugar daddy to bail you out all the time. Since it was modeled to copy AOL, it is no wonder. Like using a crack head as your parental role model.

If Microsoft is dumb enough to let those jokers build the future of the company, well, I weep for your children.

(Weeping joker crackheads)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home